Hotels near Stroget in Copenhagen
Book a hotel in or near Stroget now
This page covers hotels and hotel location in and near Stroget, Copenhagen’s long shopping street. You can filter or sort the hotels by location, number of stars, room rate, or guest review rating:
Stroget shopping street in Copenhagen
Stroget is often considered the longest shopping street in Northern Europe. It is in fact a series of multiple streets and squares linked together – among them Ostergade, Hojbro Plads, Amagertorv, Vimmelskaftet, Nygade, Gammeltorv, Nytorv, and Frederiskberggade. If you look at a map of Copenhagen, Stroget forms an axis of Copenhagen inner city (Indre By), connecting Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn on one side with Radhuspladsen and Tivoli on the other side. Most of Stroget is pedestrian only.
Hotels near individual sections of Stroget
Given its central location, Stroget has a wide selection of accommodation options. Given its length, it does matter for many people where on Stroget they find their hotel. Here you can directly search hotels near individual parts of Stroget (sorted by location from Kongens Nytorv to Radhuspladsen):
- Search hotels near Kongens Nytorv (Danish Royal Theatre, Guiness World Records Museum, Nyhavn)
- Search hotels near Hojbro Plads (Ostergade, Nikolaj Church, Kobmagergade, Illum and the other big department stores)
- Search hotels near Amagertorv (the central section of Stroget)
- Search hotels near Gammeltorv and Nytorv (Nygade, Frederiksberggade)
- Search hotels near Radhuspladsen and Copenhagen City Hall (City Hall Square, Hans Christian Andersen statue, Tivoli Park, Vesterbrogade)
Copenhagen Stroget hotel booking
Many hotels in Copenhagen city centre are often sold out long in advance. Keep in mind that Stroget is probably the most popular tourist area, which links many of Copenhagen’s landmarks. It is highly recommended to book accommodation early, especially if you are not flexible with dates or on a tighter budget.
Topics: Accommodation, Amagertorv, Frederiksberggade, Gammeltorv, Hojbro Plads, Kobmagergade, Kongens Nytorv, Nygade, Nytorv, Ostergade, Radhuspladsen (City Hall Square), Stroget shopping street, Vimmelskaftet